A mash is very fitting for this season , today a delicious recipe for a stew with sweet potatoes!
A yummy recipe which all ages will love! The sweet potatoes contain a lot of vitamin A(good for a radiant skin) and C, calcium and magnesium. Healthy and tasty!
What do you need to make this delicious stew?
- 1 apple
- 500 gr sweet potatoes
- 1 big or 2 small parsnip(s)
- 200 gr bacon strips
- 75 gr rucola
- 50 gr walnuts, coarsely chopped
- pepper and salt
- dash of milk
- Peal the sweet potatoes and the parsnip and cut it in pieces
- Heat a pan with water and add the parsnip and sweet potatoes
- Boil for about 15 min
- Meanwhile, bake the bacon crispy and peal the apple and cut the apple pieces
- Check if the potatoes and the parsnip are done with a knife
- Drain them and put them back in the pan
- Mash till there are no lumps left and add a dash of milk to it to make it smooth
- For some flavor add pepper and salt
- Spoon the apples, baked bacon, walnuts and the rucola through the mash and serving directly